The roasted apples They are a typical dessert prepared by the grandmothers. It is very simple and has ingredients that are easy to find. So you will have a dessert ready for children in no time, if you follow this recipe for baked apples in the traditional style.
This dessert contains apple, a little sugar, but you can even substitute it for sweetener and make an even lighter and healthier version.
- 4 apples
- 4 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons of sweet wine
- Sugar for dusting
- Cinnamon sticks to decorate
- Tips: the alcohol in the wine evaporates during cooking, but if you prefer you can use some alcohol-free liquor as well.
This sweet is a good way for your children to eat fruit. Also, encourage yourself to cook with the children as a family and it is very healthy for pregnant women.
1. Wash the apples well, with the help of a corer or a sharp knife remove the core and the seeds, leaving the base to be able to fill the apple.
2. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Line a tray with parchment paper. Place the apples on top, leaving a little space between them.
3. In a bowl, mix the brown sugar, wine and cinnamon. Fill the holes in the apples with this mixture.
4. Bake for 25 minutes at 200ºC. When there are 5 minutes left, open the oven and sprinkle with a little sugar to caramelize the top. Take out, let cool, and enjoy!
The apple is a very complete and nutritious food with many benefits for children and the family, because in addition to providing very few calories, it is a fruit that has a large amount of fiber, it is rich in potassium, magnesium, calcium and vitamins A, B, C and E.
Find out why children should eat at least one apple a day:
1. It is a fruit that hydrates a lot. 85 percent of its composition is water.
2. It favors digestion and is very suitable in cases of diarrhea. Regulates intestinal transit.
3. Cleanses the body. The fiber contained in the apple absorbs toxins from the body, making children healthier.
4. Due to its carbohydrate content, the apple provides a lot of energy and vitality to children. Is very recommended for children who play sports.
See more recipes vegetarian recipes for children, and here are more dinner recipes for pregnant women.
The apple offers great benefits to the health of children. It is a nutritious, refreshing, hydrating fruit, rich in fiber and carbohydrates, and vitamins. Thus, Guiainfantil.com has selected some very rich and healthy homemade recipes for children and the whole family.
Easy homemade caramelized apple recipe. Caramelized apple, caramel apple, or simply apple covered in red caramel. A homemade recipe, easy, simple and quick to make for children. Recipe for the birthday party or children's snack.
Apple pie or apple pie. American recipe. How to make, step by step, an apple pie or apple pie. our site offers us an American recipe to celebrate children's birthday parties, thanksgiving (Thanksgiving) or any other family party. An easy, simple and very quick recipe to make.
Homemade apple cake for children. For breakfast or a children's snack, we teach you how to make this homemade apple sponge cake recipe. How to make a homemade apple cake for children. A recipe for children to eat apple, one of the healthiest fruits in the children's diet.
Healthy apple smoothie for kids. We teach you how to make, step by step, an apple smoothie, a delicious recipe full of vitamins, ideal for the whole family. Enjoy this simple, fast and very healthy recipe for children and the whole family. How to make an apple smoothie easily and quickly.
Apple pancakes for breakfast or a snack. We teach you how to make a very special recipe for children's breakfast or snack: apple pancakes. Exquisite and nutritious, easy and quick to make. An exquisite recipe that will surprise children and will make them eat apples in a very attractive way.
Homemade apple pie recipe for children. How to make an apple pie step by step for dessert or for a special occasion with children. Homemade dessert recipes for the family. We teach you how to make, step by step, one of the most famous and popular cakes in world gastronomy.
Recipe for apple strudel bites. We suggest you make some delicious apple strudel bites, a typical German dessert that is very easy to make, quick to make and is also delicious. Recipes from Germany for the whole family.
Gluten-free apple pie recipe for kids. If your child has celiac disease, don't worry, he can also enjoy this traditional gluten-free apple pie. our site offers you the recipe for a perfect dessert for the whole family. Easy and quick recipe to make for children.
Homemade apple pancake recipe. Apple pancake. An easy, fast and very exquisite recipe both for breakfast and for children's snacks. our site offers us this recipe, step by step.
Recipe for roasted apples in the microwave. On our site we are going to teach you how to make baked apples, although instead of baking them, we are going to cook them in the microwave easily and very quickly. A perfect recipe for children's snack.
Applesauce. Healthy and economical recipe. This traditional recipe for applesauce or applesauce is a delicious and healthy dessert thanks to the apple, a fruit that provides many benefits for the health of children. It is a good recipe for children's dessert, to accompany yogurt or cream cheese.
Recipe for apple porridge with pear for babies. Apple and pear porridge recipe for babies. How to make a baby fruit porridge. Feeding babies is essential for their growth. With this apple and pear porridge you will provide essential nutrients and vitamins. We teach you, step by step, how to make a fruit porridge.
You can read more articles similar to Traditional oven roasted apples, in the category of Fruits on site.