This cake based on Maria cookies and chocolate is the most famous and most popular dessert in Venezuela. For this reason, we have decided to develop it and share this experience with all parents so that they can prepare it with their children.
The recipe is very easy and simple, and it is not necessary to use the oven. It's about a iced chocolate cookie cake It does not need an oven and is also very economical, ideal for sweetening the birthday party or any other celebration. Kids will love making it and tasting it with friends and family.
- 250 gr. chocolate chunks
- 1 package of Maria cookies
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 can of cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 liter of cold milk
- 50 gr of chocolate noodles
Guiainfantil.com teaches us the step by step of this exquisite Venezuelan recipe. You'll see how fast it is to make it, and how good and delicious it is. To enjoy!.
1. Cut the chocolate into pieces and put it in a pot, in a water bath, stirring until it melts. Reserve.
2. In a bowl, beat the yolks with the sugar until obtaining a homogeneous and whitish mass.
3. Beat the whites and then mix them with the cream and beat everything until it is about to sigh. Then add it to the previous mixture, stirring gently.
4. Add the vanilla extract and the melted chocolate to this last mixture, little by little, and gently with a spatula.
5. On a plate, soak cookie by cookie in the milk and arrange one by one, lining the bottom of a source that can take it to the freezer.
6. On top of the cookies, pour the chocolate cream and alternate the layers between cookies and chocolate until you finish with a layer of cookies.
7. You can decorate the cake with chocolate noodles or the rest of the chocolate cream.
8. Put the cake in the fridge for about 2 or 3 hours, and take it out at least 15 minutes before serving.
9. Take the cake out of the freezer at least 15 minutes before serving.
10 If you want to freeze it, you can do it for about 15 days, covering the cake with plastic wrap.
You can read more articles similar to Chocolate marquise cake. Venezuelan homemade recipe, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.