The vegetable stew It is a very traditional recipe, which brings together many nutrients necessary for the growth of children.
The combination of meat and vegetables provides proteins, vitamins and minerals, everything you need for a healthy meal. In addition, it is a great source of energy and fiber for children.
- 500 gr of artichokes
- 500 gr of peas
- 500 gr of carrots
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 250 gr chorizo
- 100 gr of York ham
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- Sweet paprika
With the chorizo and the ham we will be able to give flavor to the dish, and above all, to get the children to dare with the vegetables. Remember that the stew admits all kinds of ingredients, try different combinations and so your child will not get bored.
1. Cook the artichokes in water, remove them and reserve them.
2. The other ingredients are fried separately and removed. And they are reserved.
3. In the same oil, fry a little bit of very chopped onion, and add the flour and the paprika. Stir.
4. The mixture is toasted over low heat, without stopping to stir, until it has a golden hue. Then, it is poured into a clay pot, to which the vegetables and wine will be added.
5. Let everything cook together for a few minutes. To decorate and make it more attractive for children, you can incorporate a hard-boiled egg.
Here are other food recipes for pregnant women
You can read more articles similar to Vegetable stew, a balanced meal, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.