He passion fruit it is one of the best known fruits in Brazil. Apart from being a natural soothing, it is a refreshing fruit and very rich in vitamins B and C.
With the passion fruit we can make many recipes. The most traditional and popular is the passion fruit mousse. An easy, quick, creamy and very smooth recipe that everyone is sure to love.
- 2 or 3 pieces of passion fruit or passion fruit
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 cup passion fruit juice (fresh or frozen)
- 1 can of heavy cream
- 6 eggs
- 2 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
The result is a refreshing, fluffy and delicious mousse for dessert. Guiainfantil.com offers you the recipe, step by step, so you can prepare it for the next family gathering. You dare?
1. With a little hot water, dilute the gelatin and reserve.
2. In a blender glass, mix the passion fruit juice, condensed milk, lemon juice, heavy cream (without whey), and gelatin. Shake.
3. Separate the whites from the yolks and beat them until stiff.
4. Mix the whites into the blender mixture and stir very carefully so that it does not fall.
5. Place the mixture in a large mold for the mousse or in individual portions as we did. Take them to the fridge to set.
6. At the time of serving, put a little of the fresh passion fruit pulp on top.
More recipes from Brazil for Guiainfantil readers
You can read more articles similar to Passion fruit or passion fruit mousse. Dessert recipe, in the category of Mousses - creams on site.