One of the kings of Christmas desserts is the Christmas Log. This dessert can be made in many different ways. Here you have a very original and homemade one.
The filling is made up of cream and for peach jam, although if you prefer, you can substitute the jam for peach in syrup or for another fruit.
- 100 gr of flour
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1/2 envelope of baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 250 ml whipping cream
- peach jam
- Sugar glass
Do not forget to follow the step by step of this recipe, to try aDifferent Christmas trunk, with which you will surely surprise everyone.
1. Mix the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl. The whites, beat them until you get the point of snow, and then add it to the previous mixture.
2. Add the flour. For this, it is better to sift it. This will prevent lumps from forming.
3. Also add the yeast and mix well.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the previous mixture, spreading well over the entire surface. Bake at 180ºC for 10-15 minutes.
5. Whip the cream with a little sugar (about three tablespoons).
6. Once you take out your dough of the Christmas Log, pour the cream and spread it well. On it, a very thin layer of peach jam, or if you prefer, very small pieces of peach in syrup.
7. Roll well and decorate with icing sugar or cream. You already have your Christmas trunk!
You can read more articles similar to Christmas log with cream and peach jam, in the category of Recipes on site.