We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pasta is a very important food in children's diet, and they like it better if it is accompanied by a sauce. This recipe for kids for pasta with mushrooms and mushrooms is quick and easy, as well as healthy.
If we want to take care of children's nutrition, it is important to include balanced recipes, with a variety of nutrients.
- 400 gr pasta type noodles or ties
- 25 g of butter or margarine
- 150 gr of mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 125 gr of mushrooms (can be canned)
- 1 lemon rind
- Liquid cream or cream cheese
In this recipe, made by Guiainfantil.com, you can find carbohydrates, calcium and many vitamins. Mushrooms and champignons give this simple dish a special flavor.
1. In a saucepan, sauté the finely chopped onion in butter or margarine.
2. Add the mushrooms, previously washed and cut, and fry for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook all for another 1 minute.
3. Add the liquid cream and stir everything very well. Season lightly.
4. Sprinkle with a little chopped parsley.
5. Cook the pasta, drain it and mix it with the sauce. Serve right away.
You can read more articles similar to Pasta with mushrooms and champignons. Quick and easy recipe, in the category of Pasta on site.